Olexa® has a unique expertise in the field of separation of solid/liquid phases by means of continuous pressure. The screw press is mainly composed of:
- A control group comprising an electric motor and a reducer
- A rigid frame which makes up the chassis of the press, and the tray which receives the pressed juice.
- Two half cages which are cast or fabricated with welded or stainless steel
- The cage consists of perforated plates or bars with geometrical characteristics which are adapted to the performance of the machine.
- A piece or central shaft assembly with screws and rings
- A thrust housing.
- A fixed or removable stopper with hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder
- A protective casing for the entire machine in either stainless or painted steel.
- Simplicity of operation
- Continuous production concerning dewatering
- High rate of dewatering
- Robust construction and adapted to the products being handled
- Low maintenance overhead
- Continuous production 24/7 without the need for human surveillance
- Manufactured in heat-treated or stainless steel
- Welded steel cage for the treatment of low pressure products
- Moulded cage for the treatment of high pressure products
- Cage with treated bars, perforated sheets or other specific production
- Appropriate treatment of the screw press against wear & tear