Our design office can offer you a turnkey solution adapted to each product category.
The process of by-products transformation (varies depending on category) corresponds to the following steps:
- Crushing of raw materials
- Different types of grinding exist within our range
- Cooking and sterilisation of products- our cookers range from a capacity of 4,000 L to over 180,000 L.
- Pressure by our MBV screw presses: 1-5 T/Hr, processing of products cooked to extract their fat.
- By-product treatment:
- Flour: crushing and sifting
- Fat: Centrifugation and filtration in order to remove impurities
Our range of MBV Screw presses:
Screw Press type MBV 130
18 to 30 Tons for 24 hours of products cooked
37-45 kW depending on product
L 4m175 x 2m050 x 1m400
PERFORMANCES / RENDEMENT DES PRESSES
9 to 12% residual fat in the meal.
Screw Press type MBV 260
Screw Press type MBV 330
Screw Press type MBV 530