Thanks to our technical know-how and engineering expertise, we have been able to design turnkey plants.
The OLEXA® team design, manufacture, install and start the equipment necessary to setup a “Greenfield” project.
As part of our engineering services, we can also provide the following documents:
- A site plan for equipment installation, including general building dimensions
- A flow diagram showing equipment, energy used and tracking (Machines, motors, sensors)
- A list of forecasted energy consumption (electricity, steam, compressed air)
- A list of discharges (steam conditioner)
- the foundation plans for each type of equipment including floor installation and technical data (mass, seal type, connections etc…)
- The overall plans for steel structures, machine supports, handling supports, nozzles (the latter is not provided and is only covered in the plans)
- a diagram of plumbing principles: steam and condensate (conditioner), oil circuit (filtration), press fume extraction up to the outlet flange or even a complete study of the pipes (procurement and installation of equipment would be your responsibility)
- Detailed drawings (isometrics) of all pipes with parts lists
- Pipeline list
- Calculation note according to the European Pressure Equipment Directive
- Pipe measurement (lengths, number of elbows, reductions, etc.…)
- Production of a 3D model
- Support study
- List of techniques (sensors, motors, length and type of cables, etc.)
- Schemas of electric automation and power cabinets.
- Equipment manuals in local languages.
Our team will be happy to accompany you on a complete process or regarding individual equipment:
Horizontal and vertical cookers
Filter plates or vertical plates